In Our Sessions, You’ll Learn How To:
- Promote your ideas, concepts and projects to management and customers
- Sell complicated, technical products and processes to skeptical prospects.
- Win resources for your technical group, project or program.
- Get customers and colleagues to accept and buy-in to your ideas.
- Develop appropriate messages for different audiences
- Manage the “soft” issues (people, relationships, politics, etc.) that can trump the best technical solution.
“An absolutely superb course! This course identifies issues, people and “selling” methods that I may have been aware of; but, it really brings the methods to the forefront. Excellent tools for the technical manager’s toolbox–at work, at home and everywhere in life.” – David Borth, Corporate VP, Motorola